The organization "Voice of Roma, Ashkali and Egyptians" (VoRAE) since April 2011, is dedicated to improving the lives of Roma, Ashkali and Egyptians, as they are the three most marginalized communities in Kosovo, and support their integration in Kosovar society by advocating for their rights, living conditions and the general situation, to the local authorities and international authorities or different organizations.
VoRAE focuses mainly on:
- Improving the situation of education for children of these communities through Centers of Education for additional learning and scholarship program
- Improvement of living conditions
- Provide vocational training and soft-skills, lobbying for the employment of communities in state institutions and private companies
- Protection and promotion of human rights
- Increase reliability and transparency between Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian and central and local institutions of the country.